What Is a Store Championship?
Store Championships are a new premier tier of Android: Netrunner Organized Play below our Regional Championship tournaments, and bigger than the standard tournaments supported by our 2014 tournament kits.
Our Android: Netrunner Store Championship kits for 2014 feature the following exclusive prizes:
- Champion: Store Championship plaque, and a custom deck box
- Runner-Up: Custom deck box
- Top 4: Four exclusive Android: Netrunner “Top 4” playmats
- Participation: Thirty-two full-bleed alternate art versions of Kati Jones.
When Is This Event Happening?
On August 2, 2014, our doors will open at noon to start accepting registrations. This event will start at 12:30pm in the afternoon. Depending on the number of players, we expect 4-5 rounds of game play.
What Is Required for Entry?
In addition to $10 entry fee, each player must follow the rules laid out in the Android-Netrunner Tournament Rules for a Competitive level event.
What Can I Win at the Store Championship?
In addition to the prizes above, every additional player beyond the first 12 (that means player 13 onwards) will increase the prize pool by $10 store credit. We will determine the prize pool split on the day of the event based on the number of players and prize pool size.
What Should I Do Now?
Pre-register in person or over the phone now! Let your friends know you are going to be busy for the event. Provide us with the following information when you pre-register:
- Contact Information
- Corporation ID
- Runner ID
- Don't forget to bring a copy of your decklists (physical copy) to the tournament to be submitted with your name on top